Jump to navigation Jump to search
Theano is a Python library that allows you to define, optimize, and evaluate mathematical expressions involving multi-dimensional arrays efficiently. Theano features:
- tight integration with NumPy – Use numpy.ndarray in Theano-compiled functions.
- transparent use of a GPU – Perform data-intensive computations much faster than on a CPU.
- efficient symbolic differentiation – Theano does your derivatives for functions with one or many inputs.
- speed and stability optimizations – Get the right answer for log(1+x) even when x is really tiny.
- dynamic C code generation – Evaluate expressions faster.
- extensive unit-testing and self-verification – Detect and diagnose many types of errors.
module spider theano to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- HPC_THEANO_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_THEANO_BIN - executable directory
If you publish research that uses theano you have to cite it as follows:
Theano Development Team. “Theano: A Python framework for fast computation of mathematical expressions”.