SEPP stands for "SATe-enabled Phylogenetic Placement", and addresses the problem of phylogenetic placement of short reads into reference alignments and trees.
- HPC_SEPP_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_SEPP_BIN - executable directory
- HPC_SEPP_CONF - configuration examples directory
The sepp module includes all three components of the SEPP suite - SEPP, TIPP, and UPP - the three methods use ensembles of Hidden Markov Models (HMMs) in different ways, each focusing on a different problem..
- SEPP - SATe-enabled phylogenetic placement
- TIPP - Taxonomic identification and phylogenetic profiling
- UPP - Ultra-large alignments using Phylogeny-aware Profiles
- Validate 4/5/2018