Jump to navigation Jump to search
NONMEM is a nonlinear mixed effects modelling tool used in population pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic analysis.
- The NONMEM® program itself is a very general (non-interactive) model analysis program that can be used to fit models to many different types of data. With version 7, Monte Carlo expectation-maximization and Markov Chain Monte Carlo Bayesian methods have been added to the classical likelihood methods available in previous versions. NONMEM® can be used to simulate data as well as fit data.
- PREDPP is a powerful package of subroutines that can be used by NONMEM® to compute predictions for population pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic data. Use of PREDPP obviates the need for the user to code kinetic-type equations and it also allows complicated patient-type data to be easily used. However, the user can also directly and very generally code prediction-type, likelihood or -2 log-likelihood equations, and thus a great variety of different types of models can be used.
- NM-TRAN is (non-interactive) preprocessor, allowing control and other needed inputs to NONMEM/PREDPP to be specified in a user friendly manner, with quick and comprehensive detection of a variety of errors that the user may have made in so doing.
module spider nonmem to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- HPC_NONMEM_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_NONMEM_BIN - executable directory
- HPC_PSN_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_PSN_BIN - executable directory