Jump to navigation Jump to search
NGS is a new, domain-specific API for accessing reads, alignments and pileups produced from Next Generation Sequencing. The API itself is independent from any particular back-end implementation, and supports use of multiple back-ends simultaneously. It also provides a library for building new back-end "engines".
module spider ngs-sdk to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- HPC_NGS-SDK_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_NGS-SDK_BIN - executable directory
- HPC_NGS-SDK_LIB - library directory
- HPC_NGS-SDK_INC - includes directory
- HPC_NGS-SDK_JAVA - java bindings directory
- HPC_NGS-SDK_PYTHON - python bindings directory