The MONAI framework is the open-source foundation being created by Project MONAI. MONAI is a freely available, community-supported, PyTorch-based framework for deep learning in healthcare imaging. It provides domain-optimized foundational capabilities for developing healthcare imaging training workflows in a native PyTorch paradigm.
Project MONAI also includes MONAI Label, an intelligent open source image labeling and learning tool that helps researchers and clinicians collaborate, create annotated datasets, and build AI models in a standardized MONAI paradigm.
module spider monai to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- HPC_MONAI_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_MONAI_BIN - executable directory
- HPC_MONAI_LIB - library directory
- HPC_MONAILABEL_DIR - MONAI label installation directory
For quick guides on usage for MONAI Core/MONAI Label, visit Monai Usage.
MONAI on HiPerGator Tutorial Recordings and Slides
- Recording: MONAI Core
- GitHub repository with code examples: https://github.com/hw-ju/monai_uf_tutorials
MONAI 3-day Bootcamp Recordings and Learning Materials
MONAI Deploy App SDK
If you would like to install MONAI on your own platforms, here are some useful links:
MONAI Core tutorials