lncScore is a python package for the identification of lncRNA from the assembled novel transcripts, and it also can be used to calculate the coding potential.
module spider lncscore to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- HPC_LNCSCORE_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_LNCSCORE_BIN - executable directory
- HPC_LNCSCORE_DOC - documentation directory
- HPC_LNCSCORE_EXE - examples directory
- HPC_LNCSCORE_DAT - data directory
- HPC_LNCSCORE_SCP - tools directory
If you publish research that uses lncscore you have to cite it as follows: