GPA is a Genome Profile Alignment tool. GPA relies on progressiveMauve for the underlying alignment, to compute several smaller sets of aligned genomes that are combined to a full WGA through their profiles. The computation of the profiles of the WGAs and their merging is conducted by using the SuperGenome data structure. GPA is implemented in Java 11 and offers a parallel computation of WGAs. In addition, GPA now uses an indexed version of the SuperGenome datastructure, which was developed by Mauro Di Girolamo. For further information see our publication:
module spider gpa to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- HPC_GPA_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_GPA_BIN - executable directory
- HPC_GPA_LIB - library directory
- HPC_GPA_DOC - documentation directory
- HPC_GPA_EXE - example directory