Jump to navigation Jump to search
FastQTL is a QTL mapper with several notable features:
- Fast: with a permutation scheme relying on Beta approximation. No need to perform millions of permutations to reach low significance levels, only 100 to 1,000 are needed!
- Flexible: association testing is implemented w/o qualitative/quantitative covariates. Phenotypes can be internally quantile normalized.
- User-friendly: only standard file formats are used and easy-to-use options implemented.
- Cluster-friendly: parallelization is easy to set up for large deployment on compute clusters.
module spider fastqtl to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- HPC_FASTQTL_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_FASTQTL_BIN - executable directory
- HPC_FASTQTL_DOC - documentation directory
- HPC_FASTQTL_EXE - example directory