Duchamp is a solution three-dimensional source finding. It has the following features:
Efficient three-dimensional searching and merging of detected objects.
- Optional noise-reduction prior to searching via the technique of wavelet reconstruction. This innovative procedure greatly enhances the detectability of fainter sources.
- Alternative use of spatial or spectral smoothing to reduce noise and enhance features.
- Ease-of-use through a simple parameter file input.
- `Flexibility to control all relevant parameters such as signal-to-noise threshold or the minimum size of detections.
module spider duchamp to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- HPC_DUCHAMP_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_DUCHAMP_BIN - executable directory