The DAKOTA (Design Analysis Kit for Optimization and Terascale Applications) toolkit provides a flexible, extensible interface between analysis codes and iterative systems analysis methods. DAKOTA contains algorithms for:
- optimization with gradient and nongradient-based methods;
- uncertainty quantification with sampling, reliability, stochastic expansion, and epistemic methods;
- parameter estimation with nonlinear least squares methods; and
- sensitivity/variance analysis with design of experiments and parameter study methods.
These capabilities may be used on their own or as components within advanced strategies such as hybrid optimization, surrogate-based optimization, mixed integer nonlinear programming, or optimization under uncertainty.
- HPC_DAKOTA_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_DAKOTA_BIN - program executable directory
- HPC_DAKOTA_LIB - library directory
- HPC_DAKOTA_INC - include file directory