• The genetic mixture modelling options in the current BAPS software are built on a quite different approach compared to the ordinary latent class model.
• The BAPS mixture model is derived using novel Bayesian predictive classification theory, applied to the population genetics context.
• Also, the computational approach is different and it utilizes the results on nonreversible Metropolis-Hastings algorithm introduced by Corander et al. (Statistics & Computing 2006).
• A variety of different prior assumptions about the molecular data can be utilized in BAPS to make inferences.
- HPC_BAPS_DIR - installation directory
- Validate 4/5/2018