The Warning Decision Support System -- Integrated Information (WDSS-II) is the second generation of a suite of algorithms and displays for severe weather analysis, warnings and forecasting. WDSS-II has been developed jointly by engineers and scientists at the National Severe Storms Laboratory (NSSL) and the Cooperative Institute for Mesoscale Meteorological Studies (CIMMS) at the University of Oklahoma.
module spider WDSS-II to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- W2_CONFIG_LOCATION - wdss2 configuration directory
- HPC_WDSSII_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_WDSSII_BIN - executable binary directory
- HPC_WDSSII_LIB - library directory
- HPC_WDSSII_INC - include directory