The Warning Decision Support System -- Integrated Information (WDSS-II) is the second generation of a suite of algorithms and displays for severe weather analysis, warnings and forecasting. WDSS-II has been developed jointly by engineers and scientists at the National Severe Storms Laboratory (NSSL) and the Cooperative Institute for Mesoscale Meteorological Studies (CIMMS) at the University of Oklahoma.
- W2_CONFIG_LOCATION - wdss2 configuration directory
- HPC_WDSSII_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_WDSSII_BIN - executable binary directory
- HPC_WDSSII_LIB - library directory
- HPC_WDSSII_INC - include directory
- Validated 4/5/2018