Jump to navigation Jump to search
SAS is installed in /apps/sas/sas9.1
SAS has a number of options:
- -work /location : This is the location of your work area. It is needed if it is not defined in your SAS initialization files.
- -nodms : This stops SAS from using its GUI capability and goes into a text only mode.
- -filelocks none : This causes SAS to not use filelocking.
- If the following error appears:
ERROR: A lock is not available for #C00002.CORE.CATALOG, lock held by another process. FATAL: Unable to initialize the options subsystem. ERROR: (SASXKINI): PHASE 3 KERNEL INITIALIZATION FAILED. UNABLE TO INITIALIZE THE SAS KERNEL
You will need to use the -filelocks none option as described above when starting SAS.
ERROR: Library WORK does not exist. FATAL: Unable to initialize the options subsystem. ERROR: (SASXKINI): PHASE 3 KERNEL INITIALIZATION FAILED. UNABLE TO INITIALIZE THE SAS KERNEL
You need to designate where your work area is with the -work LOCATION directive.
X11 connection rejected because of wrong authentication. Fatal I/O error The network connection has been lost. Traceback Traceback No Traceback Available No Traceback Available
You apparently do not have X11 access to the node, and you will have to use it through a console mode using the -nodms directive.
- If this is the case and you want X11 access to the node, connecting to the node with ssh -X should fix the problem for you.