The riboPicker tool can be used to automatically identify and efficiently remove rRNA-like sequences from metatranscriptomic and metagenomic datasets. It is easily configurable and provides a user-friendly interface.
module spider ribopicker to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- HPC_RIBOPICKER_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_RIBOPICKER_BIN - executable directory
The following Ribosomal RNA databases are available for use with RiboPicker at HPC:
- rrnadb - Non-redundant Ribosomal RNA database from rrnadb.
- ssr - Small Subunit RNA database from the SILVA project SSURef_108_NR_tax_silva_trunc_v2.fasta.tgz
- lsr - Large Subunit non-redundant truncated database from the SILVA project LSURef_108_tax_silva_trunc.fasta.tgz
A ribopicker alias was created for the main ribopicker.pl Perl script. To run RiboPicker use
ribopicker [options] -f <file> -dbs <list> ...
For more information on the options run