- There is no direct support for students using Research Computing resources for class work. See Class Related Support for teaching support information.
- You should submit a support ticket before scheduling an in-person or remote meeting.
Remote support booking does not allow adding Zoom links. First, book an appointment with a staff member, then join the meeting via the personal Zoom link below:
- Oleksandr (Alex) Moskalenko: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/moskalenko
- Justin Richardson: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/jstrds
- Brian Bartholomew: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/bbartholomew
- Ying Zhang: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/yingz
- Matt Gitzendanner: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/magitz
- Jorge Cabrera: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/jorgecabrera
- Oleksandr (Alex) Moskalenko: New Physics Building (NPB), Room 2234
- Justin Richardson: New Physics Building (NPB), Room 2238
- Brian Bartholomew: New Physics Building (NPB), Room 2238
- Jorge Cabrera: New Physics Building (NPB), Room 2217
If you require face-to-face assistance our staff members provide office hours for walk-in support