- There is no direct support for students using Research Computing resources for class work. See Class Related Support for teaching support information.
- You should submit a support ticket before scheduling an in-person or remote meeting.
Face-to-face conversation with a facilitator / support staff member whether in-person at one of our offices or virtually on Zoom.
We ask that you reserve a time slot at least four hours in advance via the UFRC Remote Support Booking. The booking system uses our calendars and staff availability is limited, so there are no set office hours.
Remote support booking does not allow adding Zoom links. First, book an appointment with a staff member, then join the meeting via the personal Zoom link below:
- Oleksandr (Alex) Moskalenko: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/moskalenko
- Justin Richardson: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/jstrds
- Brian Bartholomew: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/bbartholomew
- Ying Zhang: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/yingz
- Matt Gitzendanner: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/magitz
- Jorge Cabrera: https://ufl.zoom.us/my/jorgecabrera
- Oleksandr (Alex) Moskalenko: New Physics Building (NPB), Room 2234
- Justin Richardson: New Physics Building (NPB), Room 2238
- Brian Bartholomew: New Physics Building (NPB), Room 2238
- Jorge Cabrera: New Physics Building (NPB), Room 2217