Difference between revisions of "OpenFOAM"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 17:52, 19 August 2022
OpenFOAM is a free, open source CFD software package produced by a commercial company, OpenCFD Ltd. It has a large user base across most areas of engineering and science, from both commercial and academic organisations. OpenFOAM has an extensive range of features to solve anything from complex fluid flows involving chemical reactions, turbulence and heat transfer, to solid dynamics and electromagnetic.
$ module load intel/2018 openmpi/3.0.0 openfoam/5.0
- FOAM_INST_DIR - installation base directory
- FOAM_APPBIN - executable program directory
- FOAM_LIB - library directory
- FOAM_SRC - source directory
- FOAM_EXT_LIBBIN - ThirdParty library directory
- PV_PLUGIN_PATH - ParaView library directory
- FOAM_TUTORIALS - tutorial directory
These are the wmake parameters used in building OpenFOAM and could be used for compiling the third-party OpenFOAM applications using wmake.
- WM_PROJECT_INST_DIR - wmake installation base directory
- WM_PROJECT_VERSION - wmake project version
- WM_PROJECT - wmake project name (OpenFOAM in this case)
- WM_PROJECT_DIR - wmake project directory
- WM_DIR - directory where "wmake" executable is
- WM_ARCH - architecture type
- WM_COMPILER - compiler name
- WM_COMPILE_OPTION - compiler option
- WM_LINK_LANGUAGE - compiler for linking
- WM_PRECISION_OPTION - precision type