JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is a program for analysis of Bayesian hierarchical models using Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) simulation not wholly unlike BUGS. JAGS was written with three aims in mind:
- To have a cross-platform engine for the BUGS language
- To be extensible, allowing users to write their own functions, distributions and samplers.
- To be a plaftorm for experimentation with ideas in Bayesian modelling
module spider JAGS to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- HPC_JAGS_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_JAGS_LIB - library directory
- HPC_JAGS_INC - include file directory
- HPC_JAGS_BIN - executable program directory