Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ensembl Tools provide a number of ready-made tools for processing sequence data.
- HPC_ENSEMBL_TOOLS_DIR - installation directory
- Variant Effect Predictor - analyse your own variants and predict the functional consequences of known and unknown variants via Ensembl Variant Effect Predictor (VEP) tool.
- ID History converter - convert a set of Ensembl IDs from a previous release into their current equivalents.
- Assembly converter - map (liftover) data's coordinates to the current assembly.
- Region Reporter - A script for sampling a given set of chromosomalregions, producing a simple summary of the features within those regions. Operates in batch and single region mode, and can serialize into GFF3 and textual format.
If you publish research that uses Ensembl_Tools you have to cite it as follows:
- Validate 4/5/2018