Jump to navigation Jump to search
Application access interface means the way you can run and access the application. For example,
- CLI: Command-Line Interface. Started in a scheduled job and run as commands in a job script or interactively in a terminal session.
- GUI: Graphical User Interface. Accessed via gui or OnDemand.
- Web: Web Interface - accessed via a web browser.
- Galaxy: Tools available via the Galaxy Framework at https://galaxy.rc.ufl.edu
- Jupyter: Jupyter Kernels available in https://jhub.rc.ufl.edu