Blitz++ is a C++ class library for scientific computing which provides performance on par with Fortran 77/90. It uses template techniques to achieve high performance. Blitz++ provides dense arrays and vectors, random number generators, and small vectors (useful for representing multicomponent or vector fields).
module spider blitz to find out what environment modules are available for this application.
- HPC_BLITZ_DIR - installation directory
- HPC_BLITZ_BIN - executable directory
- HPC_BLITZ_LIB - library directory
- HPC_BLITZ_INC - include directory
- HPC_BLITZ_DOC - documentation directory