|This article may require cleanup to meet UFRC standards. It's either outdated, has factual errors, has broken links, too terse, too verbose, or inappropriate for UFRC public wiki.|
TrackVis is a software tool that can visualize and analyze fiber track data from diffusion MR imaging (DTI/DSI/HARDI/Q-Ball) tractography. Features of TrackVis include:
- Cross-platform. Works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux with native look and feel.
- A variety of track filters (track selecting methods) allowing users to explore and locate specific bundles with ease.
- Multiple rendering modes with customizable scalar-driven color codes.
- Real-time parameter adjustment and 3D render.
- Open format of the track data file allowing users to integrate customized scalar data into the track file and visualize and analyze it. Save and restore scenes in XML style scene file.
- Statistical scalar analysis of tracks and ROIs.
- Synchronized real-time multiple dataset analysis and display allowing time-point and/or subject comparison. *Synchronized analysis and display on same dataset can also be performed in real-time remotely over the network.
- Upfront in-line parameter adjustment in real-time. No tedious pop-up dialogs.
Command-line components can be used for large-scale batch jobs.
GUI components can be used only on GUI server for short-term lightweight operations.
Once you load the module please use the trackvis_add_license tool we provide to set up the TrackVis license for your account.